Current Issues Affecting Pennsylvania Nursing Facilities
Thursday, May 10, 2018 (8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Valley Forge Casino Resort (Grand Ballroom), 1160 1st Avenue, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Join Capozzi Adler at its semi-annual continuing education seminar at Valley Forge Casino Resort. Admission is FREE along with 7 CEU credits for NHAs, CPAs, and attorneys.
Lunch will be provided. The seminar is designed for Senior Leadership, CFOs, NHAs, Executive Directors, and BOMs.
Topics Covered include:
• Transitioning to Medicaid Managed Care & Community Health Choices: Contracts, Rates, Financial Considerations, & Level of Care Appeals
• NLRB & Union Activity Update
• Take Control of your Resident Accounts Receivable: Prevention & Reaction
• Employment Law Update and What Employers Need to Know About Medical Marijuana
• Medical Marijuana & Healthcare Providers in PA
• Compliance & Regulatory Update
• Lowering Hospitalizations: Turning Improved Outcomes into Revenue
• Utilizing Telemedicine to Enhance Resident Care
• Ethical Considerations during Government Investigations: Survey and Enforcement
Reserve Your Seat Now: To register, email Cassandra at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 3, 2018 with the following information:
• Employer/ Facility
• Facility Address
• NAB ID #, CPA ID #, or PA Attorney ID #
For more information, email or call Cassandra at email@example.com or 717-233-4101.