Higher Education Partnership Program
LeadingAge PA is committed to helping our member organizations develop their workforce, further the education of their team members, and positively impact the senior living industry as a whole.
We are thrilled about our Higher Education Partnership Program - a program that is growing and allows LeadingAge PA members to access exclusive discounts to select education institutions across the state!
Messiah University provides the employees and their dependents of LeadingAge PA member organizations with discounted tuition in several nursing and business programs at Messiah University. Through the agreement, LeadingAge PA members' staff and their dependents will receive a 10% reduction in tuition if accepted into one of the following online programs at Messiah University:
- Master's Degree or Graduate-Level Certificate program in Business and Leadership
- Master's or Doctoral Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree or Undergraduate-Level Certificate program in Business Administration as part of the Adult Degree Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing as part of the Adult Degree Program
LeadingAge PA members and their immediate family will receive 10-52% off the regular on-campus tuition rates for online programs at Drexel University Online, the top-ranked university for innovations in higher education.
For more information, visit https://online.drexel.edu/leadingagepa
LeadingAge PA members, employees, and spouses/partners have been given clear access to Harrisburg University of Science and Technology courses and programs at a reduced rate thanks to an agreement recently reached between the University and the trade/professional association for nonprofit senior living organizations.Through the agreement, LeadingAge PA members, including staff and their spouses/partners will receive a significant reduction in tuition and training fees for Harrisburg University undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and training programs.
For more information, email Connect@HarrisburgU.edu or call 717.901.5146.
The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences offers a 10% tuition discount and waived application fee to the staff of LeadingAge PA members. From certificates, to associate's, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, PA College offers the following programs, and more:
- Three-year ASN program
- Online RN - BSN program
- Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Healthcare Administration
PA College offers convenient and flexible courses, learner-centered approach, dedicated faculty and advisers, and state-of-the-art simulation labs for hands-on learning.
LeadingAge PA Member Employees have access to a 10% discount for Undergraduate and Graduate programs at Carlow University.
For more information about Carlow University and the programs they offer, please visit www.carlow.edu
LeadingAge PA organizational member employees, their spouses and dependents, receive a 25% tuition discount for each course in the School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
- Dependents of LeadingAge PA organizational member employees, who are accepted and enroll on a full-time basis in the School of Undergraduate Studies, are eligible for priority consideration for a merit scholarship award ranging from $16-$20,000 per
year, based on their academic credentials. If enrolled on a part-time basis, a 25% tuition discount would apply rather than a merit-based scholarship.
- LeadingAge PA organizational member employees, their spouses and dependents will receive a 10% tuition discount for each course in the School of Graduate Studies. Discounts do not apply to courses in the Cybersecurity or Psy. D. Programs.
Please reach out to April Fowlkes with any questions.