Careers To Love PA 2022 Campaign
Careers to Love PA is a statewide initiative aimed at raising the profile of the senior services sector and increasing awareness of the career opportunities in our field through a digital campaign targeted to specific audiences. Leveraging our collective voice and utilizing new advertising trends allows us to show the vibrancy of our communities and begin breaking down stereotypes in senior living careers across the commonwealth.
Participating members will receive a toolkit of shareable social media graphics to supplement the campaign, and will be featured on our Careers to Love PA website, the landing site for all statewide ads. Additionally, those who click on the ads can fill out an interest form and send their contact information to participating members in the candidate’s specified location. The campaign will launch in August and will continue until mid-October. Registration is opening soon!
We urge you to join us for this campaign. Our voices are louder and we are stronger, together!
The cost per community to participate is $1,500 through July 15. The rate increases to $1,700 from July 15 through July 29. Participants of the 2021 campaign are eligible for a discounted registration rate.
Please contact Erin McDermott at email@example.com if you need assistance registering multiple communities.
The Terms and Conditions for participation are as follows:
- All participating communities will contribute $1,500 to the Careers to Love campaign if they register before 11:59 p.m. on July 15, 2022. Registrations received after this date will contribute $1,700 per community.
- Registration will close 11:59 p.m. on July 25, 2022.
- Each participating community will provide contact information for a designated employee who will coordinate the Careers to Love campaign efforts, and provide a high resolution logo and proper URL for the community to be used on the campaign website. These materials will be due to LeadingAge PA no later than July 29, 2022. If materials are not received by the deadline, then only the community name will be listed on the website.
- Participating communities will receive a toolkit of collateral for promoting the event in their local area, as desired.
- Participating communities will be featured on the Careers to Love website until the 2023 Careers to Love campaign kicks off.
- LeadingAge PA will provide participating members with an analytics report on the overall traffic of the website.