Who We Are
To advance the evolving continuum of aging services in Pennsylvania
To serve as the preeminent advocate for facilitating change and inspiring its members to positively impact the field of aging services in Pennsylvania
Dedicated to helping our members advance the vision of healthy, affordable, ethical aging services.
LeadingAge PA is committed to and values:
- Respecting and celebrating diversity
- Encouraging innovation and forward-thinking
- Upholding ethical- and people-centered business practices
- Being member-driven, consumer-focused, and knowledge-based
- Providing leadership, and targeted advocacy based on data and research to meet the changing needs of our members and those they serve
What We Do
Who We Represent
Mission-driven, high-quality senior service providers across Pennsylvania
LeadingAge PA represents 430+ member organizations from across the continuum of aging services in Pennsylvania, all of which have a strong commitment to providing the best quality of life and care to all members of their community.
LeadingAge PA members:
- Show an indisputable commitment to quality of care, and are authentic in their compassion and prioritization of all members of their community.
- Value working with the aging services community to better support senior services and the quality of care across the commonwealth as we emerge from the pandemic.
- Dedicate resources to create communities that allow aging adults to enjoy active, healthy lifestyles during retirement and receive compassionate care as needed.
- Are a part of a community of senior services providers, growing together through meaningful educational events, networking, and collaborations throughout the year.
- Take advantage of the vast opportunities to support the Association, including volunteer task forces and committees, grassroots advocacy efforts, and leadership and mentorship programs.