Fellows in Leadership
Applications for Class 2022-23
are now closed.
Today's leaders must be different—
more flexible, inquisitive, and innovative.
Through this dynamic leadership program provided by the LeadingAge PA Foundation, our Association is able to help you develop into the leader you are meant to be.
Constructed around the needs of today's providers, Fellows in Leadership equips leaders with actionable strategies and practical knowledge to help solve real-world challenges in member communities. The program will assist emerging and experienced leaders to define, clarify, and practice the skills needed to lead aging services organizations into the future. Sessions are taught by experienced long-term care faculty and industry leaders, and participants are coached by esteemed leaders from member communities.
As a Fellow you will:
- Gain greater self-awareness as a person and leader to increase your effectiveness
- Learn more about aging services
- Clarify your own leadership principles and practices
- Develop leadership approaches and practices that can emerge and change in a variety of contexts
- Cultivate network connections in the aging services field
- Be more effective in engaging and leading persons above, under and beside you
- Be more effective in a variety of cultural and situational settings