Since the inception of LeadingAge PA’s Fellows in Leadership program in 2010, more than 192 leaders have graduated from the program. Graduates desire additional opportunities for ongoing networking, sharing of best practices, cross-pollination of ideas and collegial support, but some have lost touch with other graduates and are unsure how to connect.
LeadingAge PA renewed its commitment in 2019 to support a Fellows Alumni program, and the Alumni Council was developed. Ongoing resources such as networking opportunities, mentorship and continuing leadership education will foster a self-led and like-minded alumni network. Fellows in Leadership program graduates are all members of the Alumni Council!
What are the benefits of being a part of the Alumni Council?
- Alumni Only free registration for continuing leadership education events
- Leadership Summit - Spring
- Day of Exploring - Fall
- Alumni Only LeadingAge PA Annual Conference Alumni Dinner
- Opportunity to serve on the Alumni Steering Committee
- Opportunity to serve on Fellows in Leadership Selection Taskforce
- Opportunity to be a mentor in the LeadingAge PA Mentoring Program
- Recognition at LeadingAge PA Annual Conference
- Access to LeadingAge PA Alumni Community Lounge
- Alumni golf competition during the Annual Conference Golf Tournament
What can you do as an Alumni?
- Promote and champion the Fellows in Leadership program to prospective participants within your organization
- Wear your Fellows Alumni Pin at public events
- Volunteer to man a table with information about the program at conferences or events
- Facilitate an alumni-only leadership education session
- Become involved with the LeadingAge PA Mentoring program for the current class of Fellows
- Serve as resource to current Fellows for their Learning Lab project
- Serve on the LeadingAge PA Fellows in Leadership Selection Taskforce to select new classes
Are you interested in speaking or mentoring?
Fill out the interest form below!
Fellows in Leadership
Alumni Council is proudly